Completely Cancel Your Reservation
You may completely cancel your reservation at any time, before 4:00 p.m., up to the day of your scheduled arrival. To completely cancel after 4:00 p.m., on the day of your scheduled arrival, you must call the park directly. You are responsible for all processing fees when booking and canceling reservations. Please review the Cancellation Policy.
State of Maine, Bureau of Parks & Lands, Credit Card Refund Policy
- All Cancellations/Refunds must be authorized by Bureau of Parks & Lands Staff, subject to the Cancellation/Refund Policy.
- For security purposes, all changes to reservations must be made by the person who paid for the reservation (name listed in billing information).
- REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE MADE TO THE ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD USED, LESS ALL CANCELLATION FEES
- All refunds must be processed by the end of the reservation season.
- There are NO REFUNDS for $5 per night processing fees.
Contact Phone Number: Reservations Call Center: Maine (207) Area Code Phone #: 800-332-1501; Out-of-State Area Code Phone #: (207) 624-9950; TTY: Call Maine Relay 711
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: 9:00AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday from the first business day in February to the second Friday in September (except State & Federal Holidays)
- Search for Permit
- Refund Details