Change Your Reservation
NEW for 2021 (online users only)
Make changes yourself to existing reservations! This limited online service is available to guests who need to alter occupant Information, date and campsite, or partially cancel or extend an original online reservation. Self-service changes can be made ONE TIME ONLY; any subsequent changes must be processed through our reservation office.
Changes to occupant information only can be made until 4:00PM on the day of arrival; all other changes must be made at least one business day prior to arrival (business day is 4:00 PM to 4:00 PM).
Please review the Cancellation Policy carefully, and remember you are responsible for all fees associated with changes to your reservation. If you need assistance, please contact our call center representatives during business hours.
State of Maine, Bureau of Parks & Lands, Credit Card Refund Policy
- All Cancellations/Refunds must be authorized by Bureau of Parks & Lands Staff, subject to the Cancellation/Refund Policy.
- For security purposes, all changes to reservations must be made by the person who paid for the reservation (name listed in billing information).
- REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE MADE TO THE ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD USED, LESS ALL CANCELLATION FEES
- All refunds must be processed by the end of the reservation season.
- There are NO REFUNDS for $5 processing fees when you cancel and rebook online.
Contact Phone Number: Reservations Call Center: Maine (207) Area Code Phone #: 800-332-1501; Out-of-State Area Code Phone #: (207) 624-9950; TTY: Call Maine Relay 711
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: 9:00AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday from the first business day in February to the second Friday in September (except State & Federal Holidays)
- Search for Permit
- Permit Details
- Change Permit