Reserve up to 14 nights per reservation at any of the 12 Maine State Campgrounds managed by the Bureau of Parks and Lands using this online service. Reservations for Baxter State Park must be made directly by the Baxter State Park Authority. Visit the Authority's website for more information.
Beginning Monday, September 12, 2016, all campsites are first-come/first-served. You can continue to camp through Columbus Day at most parks, but we recommend you call the park to verify official closing dates.
What you will need:
To complete your reservation, you will need the following:
- Valid credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover).
- Occupant Information
- A printer, to print your confirmation which you will need to bring to the campground on the day you arrive
Fees vary by park & accommodations. View the complete fee schedule.
- You may make up to two campsite reservations for a maximum of 14 nights per online transaction.
- You must book at least 2 business days ahead of your arrival date, and we require a 2-night minimum stay on weekends.
- You are allowed to make/change a site one time per reservation.
- The person listed as the occupant MUST bring a valid ID to check in.
- Read and familiarize yourself with the Rules for camping prior to making your reservation.
Phone Number: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY Call Maine Relay 711
Email Address: email@example.com
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: 9:00AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday from the first business day in February to the second Friday in September (except State & Federal Holidays)