Reserve up to 14 nights per reservation at any of the 12 Maine State Campgrounds managed by the Bureau of Parks and Lands using this online service. Reservations for Baxter State Park must be made directly by the Baxter State Park Authority. Visit the Authority's website for more information.
Beginning Monday, September 11, 2017, all campsites are first-come/first-served. You can continue to camp through Columbus Day at most parks, but we recommend you call the park to verify official closing dates.
What you will need:
To complete your reservation, you will need the following:
- Valid credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Occupant Information
- A printer to print the campground reservation permit
Fees vary by park and amenities and are subject to change at any time. View the complete fee schedule.
- You may process two campsite reservations, for a maximum of 14 nights, per online transaction.
- You must book at least 1 business day (4:01 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.) ahead of your arrival date, and a 2-night minimum stay is required on the weekends.
- You are allowed to move or change a campsite, one time, per reservation.
- The person listed as the occupant MUST bring a valid ID and a printed or electronic permit to check in.
- Changes to a reservation must be made by the person listed in the billing information.
- Read the Rules for camping prior to making your reservation.
Phone Number: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY Call Maine Relay 711
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: 9:00AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday from the first business day in February to the second Friday in September (except State & Federal Holidays)